For almost 40 years, Lee and Patricia Sepanek have been decorating their house and yard with thousands of lights and Christmas displays. This year is no exception, and the outstanding light display is up for everyone to see, complete with Porta Potty’s and a handwashing station for added safety measure! See the magic at: 4415 E. Calle Tuberia in Arcadia, just south of Camelback Road and 44th Street.
- Editor's Note December 2020
- Community remembers the “godfather of hockey”
- Commuting to a Zoom meeting
- In with the old and new traditions this season
- Vintage Christmas decorations may hold special value
- What’s Happening, Arcadia? December 2020
- AHS athletic director promotes character development
- What it meant to become a Christmas elf
Signup for our Newsletter
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.